The Weed For Warriors Project’s sole purpose is to advocate to the Veteran Affairs Administration on behalf of all Veterans. Founded in 2014, the project aims to allow Veterans the freedom to use medical marijuana as a recognized medical alternative to harmful psychiatric drugs without any discrimination. Sean Kiernan is the founder and president of Weed 4 Warriors and joins us today to tell us about their upcoming project – The Cannon Ball Run, a 7 state tour, where Weed 4 Warriors along with their sponsor, Magical Butter, will be hosting 5K runs aimed toward educating the public about the astonishing medical benefits and capabilities of cannabis, especially as they pertain to veterans.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017