On a day when Americans across the nation celebrate the work and sacrifices of military service members, dozens of veterans chose to protest for medical marijuana access by dumping prescription pill bottles at the White House. While progress is being made federally for veterans’ access to medical cannabis, advances are moving too slowly for too many veterans. The occurrence of suicides and prescription pill addiction rates for military veterans are a national tragedy and embarrassment.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017