The mainstream media, pharmaceutical firms, and alcohol companies want you to associate cannabis use with lazy stoners who make late-night runs to Taco Bell due to extreme cases of the munchies. And while there may be regular consumers of herb who live a sedentary, snacking-based lifestyle, they aren’t even close to being the majority. Herb can actually help to combat obesity….
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017