Talk about a happy Veterans Day, man! Not only are vets marching on Washington in support of medical marijuana today, this morning the Senate passed the FY2016 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs (MilCon-VA) Appropriations Bill, which includes which includes language to allow Veterans Administration doctors to recommend medical marijuana treatments to their patients in states where medicinal marijuana is legal.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017