CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va (WVIR) – Inventors and investors are on a cross-country tour to promote the use of cannabis as a treatment for veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder. They joined former service members Sunday on Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall to hold a launch party for their cause.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017