The MagicalButter machine earns the appropriately informal nickname handy gizmo in this short piece by Anna Spiegel in The Washingtonian, highlighting our educational mission. Our dazzling branding coup, the MagicalButter food truck, rolled into Washington, DC for an entertaining and fun teaching time. Rabbi Jeffrey Kahn’s Takoma Wellness Center hosted our team, with two of our top-notch chefs and a fleet of MB machines whirling up infused fare for those with the proper credentials and a healthy appetite!
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017