Way back in 1963, prominent biochemist Raphael Mechoulam, Ph.D., identified the first known molecule from the cannabis plant and named it cannabidiol, or CBD. It is today recognized as the most important cannabinoid in the plant, a medical miracle compound, for the astonishingly broad variety of ailments for which it is an effective remedy.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017