This Washington City Paper article from October 2013 focuses on the issues facing growers and distributors of herbal products in the nation’s capital, as well as the endlessly vast array of foods that give patients options to pharmaceutical drugs and smoking.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017