In a case drawing nationwide attention as it involves a killing, a group of armed ranchers in Oregon occupied federal land for weeks in protest of grazing fees and fines for grazing without a permit. They were getting a pretty decent deal from the Federal Bureau of Land Management on the grazing fees, too—better than 90 percent off the going market rate paid to private landowners. These ranchers are just lucky they didn’t get caught instead with some “marijuana” in the wrong state, or they could be facing prison terms up to 10 times longer—even life.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017