America’s veterans are calling for immediate life-saving action and will march down Pennsylvania Avenue on the upcoming holiday dedicated in their honor to place a pill bottle display at the gates of the White House. The effort will mark the culmination of a Coast to Coast tour requesting the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) allow the nation’s troops to access cannabis as safe medication for pain and war trauma. The Cannaball Run, is “pulling all the stops to stop all the pills” in promoting cannabis as an alternative to addictive opiates such as OxyContin and hydrocodone.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017