Here is an encouraging story from NBC Chicago News about the MagicalButter food truck’s journey to the Windy City as part of the 2014 Cannaball Run. The piece also spotlights a US Army veteran suffering with multiple sclerosis—the wheelchair-powered man who was tireless, tenacious, and instrumental in bringing about the necessary legislative changes in Illinois that enabled him to be among the first to receive the medicine he needed there. He describes with satisfaction how (thanks in part to his own efforts) he escaped a life of constant agony by cooking a plant.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017