Washington, DC –As part of a national effort to raise awareness about the medical benefits of cannabis in treating illnesses related to war trauma, a cross-country education and awareness campaign is coming to the District of Columbia’s McPherson Square park on Tuesday, November, 10, 2015 at 9:00am, and lasting until the organized rally on Veteran’s Day, November 11, 2015 at 12:30pm. This event is open to all veterans around the country, with a special invitation to local veterans to come and join the open mic to share the stories.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017