The line between food and medicine has always been a blurry one. Herbs and spices commonly used today as flavoring in American kitchens were once hailed as the cornerstones of medicine around the world. The general practice in regions embracing “western” medicine is to separate the two (hence the directive “Take this medicine with food”).
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017