Cannabis is similar to many other herbs, as it can be used to enhance the quality of a variety of foods. For medical cannabis patients, incorporating cannabis into food is an easy way to maintain a steady intake of medicine, which is often critical for those with chronic conditions.
- Why Do So Many Police Officers Support Legal Cannabis? March 21, 2017
- Cannabis and Exercise: the Odd Couple? March 21, 2017
- Women Empowering Women in the face of a Rising Cannabis Industry March 16, 2017
- This Is Your Brain on Bud March 16, 2017
- Less Is More: Why Micro-Dosing Is Newest Cannabis Trend March 15, 2017